Friday, March 14, 2008

Biosphere - Microgravity
























Label: Apollo
Year: 1992
Styles: Ambient Techno, IDM

Review: (Allmusic.com)

Jenssen's fascination with science-fiction in general (specifically, space) powers his debut album for the R&S wing, Apollo. Welding eerie samples to house rhythms, Microgravity has a sinister quality that's refreshing compared to much ambient-house of the early '90s.
-John Bush (Allmusic Guide)

Link:

Part One: http://rapidshare.com/files/98902079/Biosphere-_Microgravity.part1.rar
Part Two: http://rapidshare.com/files/98903225/Biosphere-_Microgravity.part2.rar

5 comments:

jules said...

I love 'Dropsonde' muchly morely. It be so dreamifying. I love your blog tho. Thanks a lot.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this! It has been a long time. One of my favorite records of the time along with Air Liquide's Nephology. I just thought of these records after seeing that Scanner, another of my old favorites, is playing a free concert in NYC this Tuesday. The techno I listen to now has such a short shelf life, I hope hearing this will remind me again how exciting electronic music was and is.

Never, ever sell your records, easy money when you are young and stupid. Beg on the street before it happens. I learned my lesson. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

such a classic, and so hard to actually find. thank you!

Booboo said...

Thanks for this brilliant blog - I bought this album when it came out - its starting to be painful thinking it will nearly be 20 years old soon. Sigh!
Love Biosphere - thanx again Boo Boo

[R][R][R] said...

The First Album of the best electronic act in all time!
Thanx Amigo!